PAL into NTSC Transfers

Hi, again.

Just wondering, I know that during the Telecine, I can have several tapes
made at the same time, and that Basically just incurs a machine use, and
Stock charge.
I'm wondering if it is possible that when transfering footage to PAL, that at
the Same time do a dub off to NTSC.
This dub would NOT be used for Editing, or conforming the neg. I just like
getting copies of the Dailies I shoot.
IS this possible?, or are we talking a conversion here that would run me much
dollars, and give artifacting? i would like to be able to do it at the same
time the PAL Master is being made.
Thanks for the info
Steven Gladstone