Tim's table

Tim, would you be interested in formatting into HTML the table you
recently posted, for the reference section of the TIG webpages?  If
not perhaps someone else will offer.

The table, incidentally, went from 8-bits to 7-bits via
quoted-printables somewhere along the way, and that's why there are
the funny-looking = at the ends of lines.  If every host's mail
transport agent were 8-bit clean, that wouldn't happen.

--Rob

PS.  I have an event coming up this Sunday that will be occupying my
time for a while, so may not be able to attend the TIG with the usual
sedulity, for which I apologize in advance.