re:Kevin sets us right

> Kevin, I appreciate the information you've presented recently on windows,
> layers, and specifically, EDWIN, and find it informative, and would even
> welcome an on-line discussion of other color corrector related topics

Phew, Dean.....  Well expressed.....

I 100% agree.  I really continued this thread because I think that there are
many people who don't have all the information regarding new technologies
either from dV or the others.  dV has such a tight old on the market in the US,
and I think I know why, that really other manufacturers don't get a chance!

I have great respect for Kevin, (I don't necessarily agree with him) and really
even if he was being paid by dV I would still continue the discussion (so long
as it isn't boring anybody).  Actually, if Kevin was being paid by dV, I doubt
very much he would be allowed to express his opinions on the forum!

So if people are interested, lets go further.....  I also think that the
manufacturers are probably quite interested to see what people think as well.

One person will not change the direction of a manufacturer after they have
invested large quantities of money into a project.  However, future
modifications and competition will do us all good.

So, Bob Festa.....  A comment would be nice, as to see if the information being
discussed is what you wanted to hear about!

Ken

Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer
Av. Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile

Tel: 56 2 207 9515
Fax: 56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!