Re: Windows, layers and masks

> From:          "Ken Robinson" <flight4 at ibm.net>
> To:            Telecine Users <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
> Date:          Thu, 15 May 1997 09:57:15 -0400
> Subject:       Re: Windows, layers and masks

> And my opinion....  I think the fundamental difference between the dV and Pogle/RSQ is the ability
> to select an object by luminance value and or Chromance value......

>Ken

	Pogle/DCP has HLS isolation that you can each soften
independantly in each of the six windows.I would like to know how
many Power Windows are on 888, and what can you do exactly with
Edwin, does it have soft edges and independant primaries in each
window ?

	Regards, JC

The Moving Picture Company
25 Noel Street