line time base

>Can I ask the group whether, when powering up or powering down, a
>Rank Mk. III Digi 4, anyone has experienced a line timebase board going
>to 'heaven'( or Hell !! )

Any time you power down/up a MKIII telecine, digi whatever you stand a
50% or greater
chance that the  machine will commit  suicide.

Line timebase, frame timebase, traction power supply, scan & signal
supply... et al
anything can go.

D. Chapman

Breathe Deeply and Extend Chi

***
thanks to Sam Dlugach, Dean Humphus, & Clark Bierbaum
for support of the TIG in 1997