Re: line timebase board

Yes, that's why I always left my mk 3's on (all of them), for more than 10 years on 24hrs, 7 days!
And it wasn't only the Line TB which can go!

> Can I ask the group whether, when powering up or powering down, a
> Rank Mk. III Digi 4, anyone has experienced a line timebase board going
> to 'heaven'( or Hell !! )
>
> Peter O'connor
> Video8 at ozemail.com.au
************************************
Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer
Av. Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile

Tel: 56 2 207 9515
Fax: 56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

***
thanks to Sam Dlugach, Dean Humphus, & Clark Bierbaum
for support of the TIG in 1997