Re: line timebase board

>Can I ask the group whether, when powering up or powering down, a
>Rank Mk. III Digi 4, anyone has experienced a line timebase board going
>to 'heaven'( or Hell !! )
>
>Peter O'connor
>Video8 at ozemail.com.au

Yes, yes, yes. There are some things you just don't do and one of them is
power down a working MKIII. (Check the flyback diode- 95% of the time it
has gone on to its reward.)

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood

***
thanks to Sam Dlugach, Dean Humphus, & Clark Bierbaum
for support of the TIG in 1997