Re: what's so hard?

Uh oh...It seems that Nicole has stumbled upon the best kept secret in show
biz.
A good colorist's job is not that hard, although you'll never get one to
admit it in public, and if you try to quote me I'll deny I ever said it. This
gal has a rather refreshing point of view, and I'd like to say welcome to the
group.

David("the hardest working guy in show business") Bernstein
Colorist
The Post Group West

***
thanks to Ken Robinson, Steve Robinson, and Lynette Duensing
for support of the TIG in 1997