3 perf Post Mortum

Now that pilot season is wrapping up, I would like to hear from those who
were working with 3 perf.  How did it go?  Was the image quality ok?  Did
you fry your tubes?  Were your databases correct?

I really enjoyed the discussion regarding 3 perf prior to pilot season.  I
am aware that many of the new projects shot with 3 perf this season, in
order to save cash.  I thought there might be a broader "frame" of
reference at this time.  I eagerly await your impressions.

FotoKem
Film & Video

***
thanks to Ken Robinson, Steve Robinson, and Lynette Duensing
for support of the TIG in 1997