[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:telecine at school
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com, dhumphus at airmail.net (Dean Humphus)
- Subject: Re:telecine at school
- From: "Ken Robinson" <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 12:51:07 -0400
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <clinet.flight4 at pop01.ny.us.ibm.net>
- In-reply-to: <m0wP6pE-0002QtE at mail.airmail.net>
- Old-Return-Path: <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"TgOFcB.A.5bC.AHLcz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
> Just imagine how cool this this could look. I now envision this is going
> to be the hot new look pouring out of each and every telecine bay west of
> Toledo. Jumpy, shuttered, tape spliced, complete with scorches. (or has
> this been done before?).
South of Toledo we will be using:
A box of matches and one of those "Kool you" fans mounted over the Quadra light source.
>>weird it ghosts alot and the grad students freak out (i just slap em
> Same method used here.
We sell them a bottle of the local Pisco, (just trying out diversification).
Av. Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile
Tel: 56 2 207 9515
Fax: 56 2 228 5871
186,000 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
thanks to Ted Brady, Ben Webber, & C. Bradley Hunt
for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage