Re:telecine at school

> Just imagine how cool this this could  look.   I now envision this is going
> to be the hot new look pouring out of each and every telecine bay west of
> Toledo.  Jumpy, shuttered, tape spliced, complete with scorches.  (or has
> this been done before?).

South of Toledo we will be using:
A box of matches and one of those "Kool you" fans mounted over the Quadra light source.

>>weird it ghosts alot and the grad students freak out  (i just slap em
> Same method used here.

We sell them a bottle of the local Pisco, (just trying out diversification).

Ken

************************************
Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer
Av. Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile

Tel: 56 2 207 9515
Fax: 56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

***
thanks to Ted Brady, Ben Webber, & C. Bradley Hunt
for support of the TIG in 1997