[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:telecine at school
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Re:telecine at school
- From: dhumphus at airmail.net (Dean Humphus)
- Date: Wed, 7 May 97 08:32:08 -0500 (CDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <dhumphus at airmail.net>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"UFEH3.A.0X.cRIcz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
On Wed, 7 May 1997 00:13:18, Nicole wrote, (that's way too early)
>oh, ok, well, we use a double system setup. a rangertone mag machine
>and a 5 blade projector. it projects onto a mirror, and through this
>plate thing (im so techy;) and its picked up by an ikegami camera...
Just imagine how cool this this could look. I now envision this is going
to be the hot new look pouring out of each and every telecine bay west of
Toledo. Jumpy, shuttered, tape spliced, complete with scorches. (or has
this been done before?).
> the monitor is kida
>weird it ghosts alot and the grad students freak out (i just slap em
around a bit and tell them to calm down).
Same method used here.
Dean (I'm being serious) Humphus
thanks to Ted Brady, Ben Webber, & C. Bradley Hunt
for support of the TIG in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage