telecine at school

On May 6, 11:20, nicole yates wrote:
} Subject: Entry to TIG web Guestbook

> i do telecine transfers at school and its really cool
> to see other people are doing it too, and even
> getting paid decent money to do it!  wow!
> nicole yates <nyates at nimbus.temple.edu>
> philly, pa USA - Tuesday, May 06, 1997 at 11:20:08 (PDT)

Nicole, the money might be termed indecent at times-- top colorists
can earn more than the President of the U.S.

What equipment are you using?  I assume it's at Temple University?

I'm forwarding your message to the mailinglist.

regards
--Rob

***
thanks to John Seberg, Howie Burch, and SMA Video
for support of the TIG in 1997