Re: Re[2]: NAB97

>   Tim, I was at NAB97 Instasync is O.K. for Aaton stuff but not
>     practical yet for smart slate. Call me if you want to know more.  Dave
>     Best.

Hi Dave,

Nice to hear from you.

It doesn't seem as though it offers that much more of an advantage over
conventional syncing, unless you are doing an Aaton job.  As far as short
audio T/C pre-roll goes, the Nagra-T/TLC Reader Mode 8 combination took
care of that a long time ago.

Tim Bond

This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.

***
thanks to Tim Ready, Terry Wickre, Frank Rodriquez, and Lou Levinson
for support of the TIG in 1997