Re: How about that!!!

Yes, yes, yes......

Until her graduation from college, with a degree in Anthropological
Linguistics, our daughter, Lisa Drostova, said "I will never get into 'the
business'!".  Now, 7 years
later, all of them spent at ILM, we look at her 12 screen credits and wonder
what
would have happened if she had really wanted "to do film".

Congratulations to Bruce Goldstein.  (The loans do eventually get paid off.)

Regards,

Lee and Pearl Lipner

***
thanks to T.J. Scott, Dave Corley, Mike Reichel, and Blake Jones
for support of the TIG in 1997