Spirit in London

I am asking this question in public, because I think people around still have interest and I am not
trying to stir anything up, just see what the feeling is.

I understand that the Spirit is up and running in London, the first if I am not mistaken.

Seamus  (who I think we all respect for his down to earth postings),  would you care to comment on
such things as client acceptance and will to pay the extra money, for what some people say is
really only minimal gain, especially when so many of the "artifacts" on the URSA have been
addressed.

PLEASE lets not get into any fights, I really need to know the facts as they are within the London
market.

Thanks.

Ken

Happy May Bank Holiday......

************************************
Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer
Av. Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile

Tel: 56 2 207 9515
Fax: 56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

***
thanks to T.J. Scott, Dave Corley, Mike Reichel, and Blake Jones
for support of the TIG in 1997