How about that!!!

To all,

In all my 20 years of color correcting film for others I did a truly amazing
thing today. I transferred my son's college film project.
The great rush of emotions hit me. My own flesh and blood had written,
directed, lit, edited and starred in a one minute and 47 second masterpiece
for the ages. What can I say to all you fathers out there...... $100,000.000
for a minute and 47 seconds of black and white M.O.S. semi scratched film.

Regards,
Bruce(this kid better get a great job so he can pay off this loan)Goldstein
Senior Colorist
Audio Plus Video

***
thanks to Daniel Hermilin, Shannon Koczera, and Rob Randall
for support of the TIG in 1997