Cintel Training

Hello to one and all,

May I first introduce myself to those of you who do not know me.  I am
responsible for all of the training that Cintel International Ltd offers
globally. During the past few months I have been talking to various people
regarding the training that Cintel offers and it is my intention to throw this
discussion open and invite your comments.

I am currently looking into changing the portfolio of the courses we provide in
order to reflect what you, the public, would like to see. I would be interested
to hear your views whether they be adverse or complmentary.

If you are unsure of what the Cintel Training programme might be, please feel
free to either contact myself directly or, alternatively, visit our web site on
www.cintel.co.uk/

Basically, I am open to all ideas, which could include the following points;
Content; Duration; Timescale; Operation v technical; When; Where; Also, I would
welcome your thoughts on how much would you be willing to pay?!

On another note,  we are also looking at the possibility of running a Colourist
course in conjunction with the Controller manufacturers. I would appreciate it
if you could also answer the following: is this something you would like to see,
do you consider there is a need for this, do you feel it would be beneficial?

I f you want to post any reply directly to me please feel free to post them on
100566.3655 at compuserve.com or fax me on +44 (0)1920  484722. Last but certainly
not least, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this
posting and, more importantly in replying to it!

Thank you

Clive Haward (Training - Cintel International)
100566.3655 at compuserve.com

***
thanks to Daniel Hermilin, Shannon Koczera, and Rob Randall
for support of the TIG in 1997