Re: RICHARD: HE'S BACK !!!!!!

At 3:33 AM 4/23/97, JDonenfeld at aol.com wrote:
>Mike, never met RT on or off the net, nor any of you people, you sure sound
>like a swell bunch. Maybe I can hoist a pint with all some day. Hopefully
>this payday I can squeak out a couple of bucks and send you a check for RT. I
>used to run a RC ADS-II for the gov't at March ARF, Ca., when it died.  Give
>RT some "chichen soup and matza balls" and he'll be fine.
>G-d Bless you all, Jay Donenfeld

Sorry to take so long in replying, JD, I've seen so many messages, my head
is beginning to ache....I hope when RT is better, you'll get the
opportunity to get to know the man. He's a hell of a guy, as any of his
friends and acquaintances on both sides of the Atlantic will tell you.

Thanks indeed for the kind thought about a contribution for someone in
trouble whom you have never met. And yes, Hoisting a pint sounds just Jim
Dandy to me.

Take care and God Bless

Mike Orton

***
thanks to Rob Randall, Stan Dickinson, Michel Suissa, and Jeff
Heusser for support of the TIG in 1997