Richard in rehab.

Just to let everyone know that it is planned to (finally) move Richard
Terpilowski to the Northridge Hospital rehabilitation center at 9:30AM
today, LA time. I'll post address, visiting times and a progress report as
soon as I have the information.

Thank you all for your undying support. I hope all those people who have
wanted to go visit him will take the opportunity, and I'm sure RT will be
happy to see you.

More news as it happens.

Mike O

***
thanks to Rob Randall, Stan Dickinson, Michel Suissa, and Jeff
Heusser for support of the TIG in 1997