RCA TH200A REMOTES

The RCA TH200A is a 'badge-engineered' SONY BVH 1100A.  There is a REMOTE
IN and a REMOTE OUT  socket .This allows a MASTER-SLAVE configuration
between two VTR'S or a normal Remote Control Unit - VTR connection.
      The pin-out designations from the Frame - Wiring circuit diagram are
:

                  REMOTE IN ( female )
              REMOTE OUT ( male )

 PIN  1   CLOCK IN
  PIN 1    CLOCK  OUT

PIN 2     SHIELD FOR '1'
PIN 2     SHIELD FOR '1'

 PIN 3    TIMER SIGNAL
PIN 3      NOT CONNECTED

 PIN 4     SHIELD FOR '4, '5' ,GROUND                        PIN 4
SHIELD FOR '5' , GROUND

 PIN 5     SIGNAL IN
   PIN 5      SIGNAL   OUT

 PIN 6      SPEED VOL.
PIN 6      SPEED VOL. (SELECTED)

 PIN 7       SHIELD FOR '8'
PIN 7      NOT  CONNECTED

 PIN 8       CTL-1  OUT
  PIN 8      NOT  CONNECTED

PIN 9        25 VOLTS AC OUT ( via fuse )                       PIN 9
NOT   CONNECTED

 PIN 10     25 VOLTS AC OUT                                          PIN 10
   NOT  CONNECTED

 NOTE:     PIN 2 is connected  to  PIN  4    internally  in both  plugs

 I hope this is of some use.   If all else fails we could Fax a copy of the
circuit diagram.

 Our fax number here is :   61  2  9436  3554

  Charlie Hull

  Videolab

  Sydney

***
thanks to Rob Randall, Stan Dickinson, Michel Suissa, and Jeff
Heusser for support of the TIG in 1997