DigiBeta picture phase

Narrowing down my previous post about picture phase a bit:

When a DigiBeta deck is in use in a fully digital (self-timing)
environment, the front panel Sync control does not affect the serial output
in terms of picture position.

Is there any way to affect the sync-to-picture relationship internally in
this mode and move the image?

I understand there are external devices to do this, but I'm looking for
some internal menu adjustment or similar to move the picture plus or minus
about 50 ns.

Bob Kertesz
BlueSCreen LLC