[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
remember when???? (Old equipment question)
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: remember when???? (Old equipment question)
- From: optimus3 at ix.netcom.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:47:20 -0500
- Old-Return-Path: <optimus3 at ix.netcom.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"lKhZvD.A.0dF.h50Zz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Now here is a change of pace!
Got a call from a friend who just aquired (for reasons that excape me)
an old RCA TH200A one inch machine. No manuals, just vtr.
He asked me if I knew what the pinout of the 10 pin (yex, 10 pin!)
remote connector on the back of it. Serial/Parallel remote???
I've been fortuneate enough to never have seen this vtr before (but you
can ask me all the VR3000 Ampex quad questions you want!)....
Anyone know where this info can be "aquired" ???
Jan Janowski (in a reflective mood, obviously!)
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage