Re: More Terpilowski Than You Can Possibly Imagine

I'm very concerned about all this talk of mascara. It's definitely Stuart
Hunt's e-mail account, but if he has taken to wearing mascara he will get
thrown out of every Benskin's pub in Hertfordshire.

Dick Hobbs

PS That is what we English call our sense of humour. Richard might
recognise it too.

My congratulations to Mike for his devotion, which has undoubtedly helped
Richard fight back. Thank you Mike, and keep at it RT. The world needs you
back aligning telecines before C-Reality's multi-microprocessors eliminate
the need for engineers altogether.