Re: More Terpilowski Than You Can Possibly Imagine

At 5:08 AM 4/28/97, Stuart Hunt wrote:
>Darling Mike,
>
>I am giving up wearing mascara on Monday morning, as, by the time I have
>finished your update on Richard I am in floods of tears.  It is wonderful
>news, and please keep letting the world know,, despite the lack of make-up
>it really makes our day.
>
>Love Delph, Fab, Stu & John

Thanks for your kind words, Innovationers all, our boy is making great
strides, when you go to see him, you can see how he is *fighting* to get
back to us. All that motivation is surely going to be helped along by all
the support he is getting from, literally, around the world.

God Bless

Mike Orton