Thanks

I just want to thank everyone who made a reply to my question about tail
slates.  The response was nothing short of tremendous and it makes me feel
great to belong to such a fine, helpful community of creative people.  I
have built a few macros with TLC that should make the process go a little
faster, but until I have the pleasure of using the Aaton Keylink system,
I'm afraid that tail slates will remain somewhat of a pain, but, hey, I
guess that's part of my job, right?  Thanks again.

Phil Voss