Telecine Engineer needed, Florida

Now appearing on the webpage classifieds:

Telecine Engineer Wanted:

Multi-talented engineer needed for our busy motion picture lab and
video post facility. Experienced Rank technician with the flexibility
to work with Evertz, Nagra, TLC, daVinci, Magnatech and other assorted
film & video equipment.  We require an individual who can do
everything from assessing technical specifications for video transfer
to troubleshooting equipment and methods.

Please forward your resume along with salary history to Glenn Newland
Continental Film Labs 1998 NE 150th Street, N. Miami, FL  33181 or fax
to 305-949-3242 or e-mail to "booly at flfilmlab.com"

----