aol uh-oh

I've done some investigation on the AOL problem and rumor has it that
AOL has instituted some anti-spam filters that are refusing any mail
that is addressed to more than a certain number of recipients at AOL.

Well, that not only blocks the spammers, but also mailinglists such as
the TIG, which sends one message with multiple recipients to aol.com
for all the TIG AOL subscribers.  I don't know how to get around this
except perhaps to patch my list scripts to chop up the delivery queue
into individual messages, which would slow things down considerably
here.

investigating further..

-Rob