Slate Generator

     Who knows of a inexpensive slate generator, that will work in 525&625?
     I have three Videoscribes  model 600 made by Sigma Consultants of San
     Diego, back in the late 80's. If any one knows where I can get a
     schematic please let me know. I've tried For A's vtw-100 video
     typewriter, it's O.K. but, I was hoping to find something a little
     better.          Dave Best Post Perfect.