From:   "Clark Bierbaum", INTERNET:clark.bierbaum at vta.com
To:     Dick Hobbs, 100331,3540
Date:   Tue, Apr 22, 1997, 12:57 am

RE:     Re: Sony

Sender: clark.bierbaum at vta.com
Date: 21 Apr 1997 19:55:57 -0400
From: "Clark Bierbaum" <clark.bierbaum at vta.com>
Return-Receipt-To: "Clark Bierbaum" <clark.bierbaum at vta.com>
Subject: Re: Sony
To: "Dick Hobbs" <Dick_Hobbs at compuserve.com>

                      RE>Sony                                      4/21/97

I agree 100% with your Sony evaluation - I saw the tape/demo and was left
with
more questions than answers.  I have been to other presentations given by
the
same guy and felt as if he was reading a script and if he got "off the
page"
he was lost.  I guess it would be a good tk if you only were dealing with
letterbox transfers for an internal client - not a big market.

Clark

P.S. I loved the fact that he had no idea what the "traditional" telecine
used
for the comparison was - a poorly adjusted MkIII maybe?