appeal for TIG

Rob
I would like to make a personal contributionto the TIG,  but how do you suggest
to have money sent? For us overseas neither a check nor cash in letter is
attractive.
An idea is if you could by some means debit one of my plastic cards. In fact, I
suppose this would work well for the rest of the world. All you have to do every
year is ask individuals if it is ok to draw 25bucks of their account. Those who
are worried about letting their account numbers out on the net can have it
encrypted.

Mike Reichel

***
Richard Terpilowski fund details at