Re: Richard T. news

On Apr 21,  1:09, Mike Orton wrote:
} Subject: Richard T. news

> I write in the hope that the TIG will forgive me for postings about RT
> on a regular basis. I would like to scale exposure back a little once
> Richard is out of CCU and in acute/skilled nursing care.

Mike, I await each report hoping for the best, and I think we all want
to hear the news as soon as you're able to post it.  Also you have our
thanks for being our emissary.. in addition to your herculean efforts
on behalf of Richard and family.

As for the RT fund, feel free to use this venue as a means to solicit
contributions.

--Rob