Re: Hollywood Digital sale

At 9:35 PM 4/20/97, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>I heard last week that Hollywood Digital, a not insubstantial
>facility, was purchased by Todd-AO (also of Hollywood).
>
>Can anyone give us more details?

It was on the front page of Friday's Variety? was it? Rob; said something
about HD's gross last year being $20Mil, and mentioned an acquisition
amount. Anyone from HD care to expand on this?
-Sure makes a change from past Unitel/Editel chaos !

Best

Mike O.

Weekend Richard T. update to be posted separately.

**
thanks to SMA Video NYC, and Kevin Shaw of Kanvas Film & Video
for support of the TIG in 1997.