RE>> Re- State of the TIG

                      RE>> Re- State of the TIG                    18/4/9
7
I feel very angry.
I know the huge effort it takes to run this kind of service.
I used to run a bbs called sprocket for the film industry and it nearly wrecked my life!

I am one of "the rowdy ones" and have not felt censored.

Rob, please don't take Jeff seriously, we all thank you for your efforts.

cheers

Paul (Anarchy in the UK) Grace.

***
thanks to David Gustafson of CFI & Drew Marsh of Filmworkers Club
for supporting the Telecine Internet Group in 1997