REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ON HIGH RES DIGITAL FILM SCANNERS

I am in the process of collecting information regarding high resolution
digital film scanners.  I know where to get the obvious info on products like
SPIRIT, CINEON, DOMINO etc..

My interest is mostly regarding systems other than the above (even if they
were not sucessful and don't exist anymore) and the people that were involved
in their development.  I need the info for a NATAS project.

Anyone having relevant information on the subject, and willing to share it
with me can e-mail me at barcodd at aol.com.

Thanks in advance

Dan Desmet

***
thanks to David Gustafson of CFI & Drew Marsh of Filmworkers Club
for supporting the Telecine Internet Group in 1997