Pandora

Steve Brett writes:

> A number of people have reported that they are unable to reach our web site
> at the moment.
> It seems that there is a problem with one of the systems at PiPex [our
> service provider].
> Strangely we are receiving Email from some sources [such as the TIG] whilst
> others are being returned.

...Snip...

Perhaps this could be a clue...

A "whois" at internic reports the following:

Pandora International Ltd (PANDORA-INT-DOM)
   The Old Rectory
   Springhead Road
   Northfleet  Kent DA11 8HG
   England,
   UK

 Domain Name: PANDORA-INT.COM
   Domain Status: On Hold

   Administrative Contact:
      Rosher, Ian  (IR39)  nomailbox at NOWHERE
      +44 1474 561000
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Brett, Steve  (SB205)  nomailbox at NOWHERE
      +44 1474 561000

   Record last updated on 13-Apr-97.
   Record created on 21-Aug-95.
   Database last updated on 17-Apr-97 06:57:18.

Seems that your domain is ON HOLD.  This means that someone forgot
to pay internic their $100 and your name server entry has been removed
from their root name servers.  This happened on April 13th and depending
on the caching of name servers your entry will be disapearing nightly
from more and more.  Call internic to have your domain re-instated.

Good luck,
Andy

***
thanks to David Gustafson of CFI & Drew Marsh of Filmworkers Club
for supporting the Telecine Internet Group in 1997