[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Pandora
- From: Andy Sackheim <andys at tds-inc.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:09:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <andys at tds-inc.com>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"6gwa4B.A.9O.jnsVz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Steve Brett writes:
> A number of people have reported that they are unable to reach our web site
> at the moment.
> It seems that there is a problem with one of the systems at PiPex [our
> service provider].
> Strangely we are receiving Email from some sources [such as the TIG] whilst
> others are being returned.
Perhaps this could be a clue...
A "whois" at internic reports the following:
Pandora International Ltd (PANDORA-INT-DOM)
The Old Rectory
Northfleet Kent DA11 8HG
Domain Name: PANDORA-INT.COM
Domain Status: On Hold
Rosher, Ian (IR39) nomailbox at NOWHERE
+44 1474 561000
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Brett, Steve (SB205) nomailbox at NOWHERE
+44 1474 561000
Record last updated on 13-Apr-97.
Record created on 21-Aug-95.
Database last updated on 17-Apr-97 06:57:18.
Seems that your domain is ON HOLD. This means that someone forgot
to pay internic their $100 and your name server entry has been removed
from their root name servers. This happened on April 13th and depending
on the caching of name servers your entry will be disapearing nightly
from more and more. Call internic to have your domain re-instated.
thanks to David Gustafson of CFI & Drew Marsh of Filmworkers Club
for supporting the Telecine Internet Group in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage