Date: 4/15/97 12:11 AM
To: dmorton
From: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.co

On Apr 14, 19:23, Dennis_Morton at 525post.com wrote:
} Subject: RE> Richard Terpilowski

> Richard has many friends in the UK and Los Angeles, inside
> and outside of the television business.

thanks for the information on Richard Dennis.

I've put a 'message board' page up on the TIG website for
anyone who
would like to relay their thoughts --I intend to print out
the
contents of this page every week or so and send it to
Richard & his
family at the hospital.

The URL of the Richard Terpilowski page is
'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/terpilowski.html'.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach          |  2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles,
CA 90068

***
thanks to Howard Sisko and Richard Montez for supporting the
Telecine
Internet Group in 1997
---
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the
webpage

Mail From: <telecine-request at sun.alegria.com>
Rcpt To: <rterpilowski at 525post.com>
Rcpt To: <dmorton at 525post.com>