--------------------------------------
Date: 4/16/97 11:41 AM
To: dmorton
From: "Dave Corbitt" <dave_corbitt at m

        Reply to:   RE>>State of the TIG

Rob,
What is going on here???? I have found the TIG to be one of
the most important
parts of my workday.  The dialog, information, leads, etc.
are invaluable.
Keep up the good work.  How you find time for doing such a
thorough and
professional job is beyond me but believe me it is
definitely appreciated.
Dave Corbitt
Manhattan Transfer/NYC

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997
---
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the
webpage

Mail From: <telecine-request at sun.alegria.com>
Rcpt To: <rterpilowski at 525post.com>
Rcpt To: <dmorton at 525post.com>