State of TIG

I have been with the group since its early days and its
has been interesting to watch it develope. I'm sorry J.K. I think
your  way out of line with your last posting. Rob funded the group
out of pocket  for about a year and half or maybe more.And I don't
believe he is making enough to retire with. The state of group only
reflects how we as a group work. Most of us came back to heavy
workloads. Rob I think your doing a hell of job keep it up. J.K. have
fun with your new group.

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997