FWD>Where is Pandora?

Hi Grant,

Pandora can be found on the somewhat abbreviated address:

http://pogle.pandora-int.com/

If you had a problem reaching us the last few days, then I think it is due
to our service provider experiencing some difficulties. However, I just
tried from my lonely hotel room, and it worked fine!

Best Regards,
Johan Gardelius
< My comments are not my own, and I am paid by Pandora International to say
so! >

P.S. Let me take this opportunity of expressing my support for Rob and the
TIG as it stands. Frankly, we have so much follow-up after a tremendous
NAB, that I actually appreciate a bit of a lull.....

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997