[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tk <telecine at alegria.com>, Paul Grace <paulg at rushes.co.uk>
- Subject: Re: RE>Diamond
- From: "Ken Robinson" <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:57:31 -0400
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <clinet.flight4 at pop01.ny.us.ibm.net>
- In-reply-to: <970417.111056 at rushes.co.uk>
- Old-Return-Path: <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Priority: normal
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"x5xLaD.A.fu.XkjVz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Am I mistaken in thinking that this machine is a resurrection of the
> With all the negatives on this mailing list about Cintels R&D not doing anything the C reality shows just how hard the guys have been working.
If this all gets too much, please send me e-mail to cancel!
Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage
- From: Paul Grace <paulg at rushes.co.uk>