Re: RE>Diamond

Am I mistaken in thinking that this machine is a resurrection of the
Jabba?

> With all the negatives on this mailing list about Cintels R&D not doing anything the C reality shows just how hard the guys have been working.
>
> PG

Ken
If this all gets too much, please send me e-mail to cancel!

Ken

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997