Re: State of the TIG

        Reply to:   RE>>State of the TIG

Rob,
What is going on here???? I have found the TIG to be one of the most important
parts of my workday.  The dialog, information, leads, etc. are invaluable.
Keep up the good work.  How you find time for doing such a thorough and
professional job is beyond me but believe me it is definitely appreciated.
Dave Corbitt
Manhattan Transfer/NYC

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997