Re: Pandora Don't Panic !!!!

A number of people have reported that they are unable to reach our web site
at the moment.
It seems that there is a problem with one of the systems at PiPex [our
service provider].
Strangely we are receiving Email from some sources [such as the TIG] whilst
others are being returned.

Hopefully the problem is being fixed as I write this and we will be fully
online later today.

In the mean time we apologise for the inconvenience but our phones and
faxes our still fully operational.

Steve Brett
Pandora International Ltd.

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997