7

> Isn't it better that Cintel offers a panel with primaries, secondarys
> and windows on it's debut rather than wait for other companies to
> catch up? No offense but I get the feeling Davinci has plenty on it's

>Is Cintel mistaken in trying to integrate a color corrector, when it
>could slow down the development of a machine which is needed
>immediately?

I understand that effort on the colour corrector will not dilute effort on the rest of C reality.
If they ship say, in first quarter 98 there will be enough time  to complete everything.
With all the negatives on this mailing list about Cintels R&D not doing anything the C reality shows just how hard the guys have been working.

PG

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997

***