Re: State of the TIG

This is the first posting I have done in over 3 months of reading the
group.

I am dismayed at the comments made by one J Kreins.  Every time he posts
he seems to make attacks on Rob personal or otherwise.

This posting is not being made to attack Jeff but to offer my support
for Rob's work.  I can barely find the time to maintain a personal web
site let alone monitor a discussion group and maintain a web site and
pander to the special needs of a group of professionals.

If you agree with me let Rob know how much the group appreciates his
hard work.

Rod Sommerich

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997