Re: NAB 97

On Apr 16, 10:32, Steve Russell wrote:
} Subject: NAB 97

> I am a little suprised at
> the lack of discussion concerning these new innovations.

I also am surprised, but it seems that every year after NAB the
mailinglist traffic slows down a bit, perhaps because we've all
networked at the show, or because we're all so busy making up for lost
time when we get back to our clients.

I have to say that my enthusiasm for NAB this year was dampened by the
news of Richard Terpilowski.  I may speak for the Los Angeles telecine
community, and perhaps London's, in saying that we are a bit
preoccupied.

--Rob

***
thanks to Seamus O'Kane of VTR for supporting the
Telecine Internet Group in 1997