Re: RE> Richard Terpilowski

On Apr 14, 19:23, Dennis_Morton at 525post.com wrote:
} Subject: RE> Richard Terpilowski

> Richard has many friends in the UK and Los Angeles, inside
> and outside of the television business.

thanks for the information on Richard Dennis.

I've put a 'message board' page up on the TIG website for anyone who
would like to relay their thoughts --I intend to print out the
contents of this page every week or so and send it to Richard & his
family at the hospital.

The URL of the Richard Terpilowski page is
'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/terpilowski.html'.

--Rob

***
thanks to Howard Sisko and Richard Montez for supporting the Telecine
Internet Group in 1997