[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <doctorpepper at thevine.net>, "Telecine Users Group" <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: NAB97
- From: Tim Bond <bond007 at concentric.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 10:52:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <bond007 at concentric.net>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"6HbrlD.A.wOB.SZ5Uz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
> the system (instant sync) makes it
>possible to sync any combination of
>audio time code and film speed.
The recollection of all of those "trail by fire" audio nightmares brings
on a migraine!
Would you care to elaborate a bit more?
This Email address is shared by the Bond home, so please put the
RECIPIENT'S NAME within the MESSAGE BODY for proper routing.
thanks to Howard Sisko and Richard Montez for supporting the Telecine
Internet Group in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage