Re: daVinci classic

To remove a user,  at the user name prompt, type the word   root     and then
 hit (return).  The system will then respond with a date and number line
prompt:

This next part is important:  type   remuser and the user's logon name, for
example, if my logon name is Chris, I would type:  remuser Chris

from there the system will execute the remove user program and will say that
you have 10 seconds to abort by typing "CNTRL-Y"  If you do not abort, all
the files associated with the user name will be deleted.......Hopefully this
will help you out.....

Chris Lamie/ Anderson Video/4MC

***
thanks to Peter Wallace, Deidre McClelland and Gary Little at Digital
Post in Auckland for their support of the Telecine Internet Group in 1997