Re: NAB97

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Hans Lehmann wrote:

> JKreines at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > >C-Reality from Cintel.....
> > What sort of price range?  Is this
> > the new mirrorless machine we've been hearing about?

> Official guesstimates as to cost is about 25% than an Ursa Gold, for
> both the telecine and for the CRTs.

A slight correction, as I believe it was 25% above an URSA Diamond.  It
was also confirmed that C-Reality was the machine rumored to be named
"Jabba" in previous postings on the TIG.

Ralph Edwards

***
thanks to Peter Wallace, Deidre McClelland and Gary Little at Digital
Post in Auckland for their support of the Telecine Internet Group in 1997