daVinci classic

Does anybody know how to remove a user from a daVinci Classic?
When the user has a password, do I need to know it to remove?
Do I have to delete his session files first?
I hope somebody can help me with this, because I can't find anything about
it in the manual. This user hasn't been working on the system for several
years ans has forgotten his password. I suspect his files occupy quite a bit
of the microscopic 10 MB disk!

Hans Petter Birkeland		|	Phone +47 23 04 97 03
NRK, Norway			|	Fax   +47 23 04 78 90
				|	Hans.Petter.Birkeland at nrk.no

***
thanks to Peter Wallace, Deidre McClelland and Gary Little at Digital
Post in Auckland for their support of the Telecine Internet Group in 1997