[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: daVinci classic
- From: Hans Petter Birkeland <Hans.Petter.Birkeland at nrk.no>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:09:59 +0200 (MET DST)
- Old-Return-Path: <Hans.Petter.Birkeland at nrk.no>
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"HtoXHC.A.XgC.sniTz" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Does anybody know how to remove a user from a daVinci Classic?
When the user has a password, do I need to know it to remove?
Do I have to delete his session files first?
I hope somebody can help me with this, because I can't find anything about
it in the manual. This user hasn't been working on the system for several
years ans has forgotten his password. I suspect his files occupy quite a bit
of the microscopic 10 MB disk!
Hans Petter Birkeland | Phone +47 23 04 97 03
NRK, Norway | Fax +47 23 04 78 90
| Hans.Petter.Birkeland at nrk.no
thanks to Peter Wallace, Deidre McClelland and Gary Little at Digital
Post in Auckland for their support of the Telecine Internet Group in 1997
mailinglist digest available......posting guidelines on the webpage